I tried for you a Christmas ball made of paper - which I really liked that way.
your needs for only:
- 16 paper strips (scrap paper or even designed) in dimensions 1.5 cm x 11.5 cm
- on both sides to narrow a hole punched into
- then threaded it all the strips at once on a thread to (tie the ends well or a bead or other Embellie as a stopper down ) to stick
- then you take the top strips and threaded it down again to the tape - one by one - until her all around are
can you take a tape and a skewer (cut to correct ) or use wire.
I think you could also cut the strips to the shaft shears or distress the edges.
For a smaller ball you need 12 strips with 1.5 cm x 8 cm
0 comments:
Post a Comment