Monday, December 20, 2010

Proto Scooter Wheels In America

The countdown is on ...



not be long before the Christmas holidays are here! The first cards and packages are already eingetrudelt. I'm already almost by DU ;-) with the postman, because every day I'm on my way to send packages to ensure that everything arrives on time. The time runs so then and I will probably only become aware of on Christmas day, as fast as she has stolen it. ;-)
On Saturday we had home delivery! Yippie!! There have still some (many) things are made, but it goes step by step. If all goes well we are moving in a few weeks. Can it somehow still believe it. This year there is therefore a very great Christmas ;-))) see plays, even if we tie a red bow drum. :-)))

many thanks also to Angela from angel world for the magical Christmas card! My love I was very happy!
I wanted to take photos, but either I was too late to home, there was no light to take pictures or as now, light is present, but empty battery. bewitched. Do I have to make up absolutely!
Then I was not the give-away gift from Vanessa reached! Just beautiful! See for yourself ..

Dear Vanessa Thank you so much! It was packed so magical, with much love and well prepared. A really cute purse for tissues! A beautiful white star for Christmas and a lovely card. 10 000 Thanks!

wishes love you all a pleasant evening
greetings
Yvonne

0 comments:

Post a Comment