... the Christmas decoration. I like it when by and by the different angles / positions will be redecorated and therefore it always looks like Christmas. Because Christmas is just my favorite decompression time a year and I'm always happy about it as a lark. :-) And it would therefore also fully enjoy! ;-) However, the decoration is the same as last year, rather plain, light and with many natural materials. To me it did to the colors red, white and green. About three years ago, red with silver instead of it. Whenever I think back, it's actually always been at this a few colors, either red or classic with just the Nordic light silver with white. Perhaps it is because my grandfather used to always had a colorful Christmas tree, made of PLASTIC! Always stood for years as year of the same tree, a Bißle was dusted and straightened and ready. ;-)) As a child we have always said about this tree circus, because he had not only colorful balls, but was too hung over with tinsel. Perhaps I may, therefore, has always been more of a bright and classic Christmas decorations. have shaped how it is with you, there are memories that are your color choice?
Have a nice day!
The weekend is coming :-))
Greetings
Yvonne
0 comments:
Post a Comment