Mein Neuer Pullunder Dann war das wohl letzte Projekt, I got in 2010. Knitted in Lana Grossa Cool Wool Big Melange "after a model from the Verena Winter 2010 the trend of winter color, purple. The ribs are knitted with a thinner needle, so the waist is a little stressed.
And then complains that I in my last post but smooth the gift from my mother. And I find my new sewing machine kind of cute. Sewing can be, unfortunately not on it, but the needle goes up and down like a real sewing machine.
And then complains that I in my last post but smooth the gift from my mother. And I find my new sewing machine kind of cute. Sewing can be, unfortunately not on it, but the needle goes up and down like a real sewing machine. I wish you all a Happy New Year, good luck, health, and enough time for the finer things in life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment