Friday, December 10, 2010

Games Similar To Pusooy Games

On the third Advent ...

tomorrow we have the third Sunday of Advent I normally enjoy the Christmas season in full. This year It is a little different. We have a lot to do with the house and other things with 1000, and last week went on strike my body, I had to shift gears, have not much managed to create what I wanted and that haunted me in the head a little rum. And I'd love just once to live out my Christmas rituals ;-): baking cookies, listening to endless Christmas music, decorate with a clear conscience, because the others are then remains, I snuggle in the chair and read a good book, just simply in a Christmas his mood and enjoy it. I've been made this weekend to begin, because then hopefully my energy is coming back and the rest is almost by itself :-)))



wish you a wonderful weekend in December and am looking forward to tomorrow when I come back after a week of abstinence to a blog round. You've been missing. :-) Found your great little stories and comments you have left to my grandfather and his "fair tree." :-)))

Much love
Yvonne

0 comments:

Post a Comment