Uploaded with ImageShack.us
For this star you need 12 squares in size 5 x 5 cm from scrap paper or paper selbstgestaltetem. A circle of about 5 cm in diameter and smaller, to make the center front.
The 12 squares are small Stanizerl (cones) formed and glued together with a narrow strip of double sided tape.
on the circle I have drawn the district to mark the middle and stick the 12 Stanizerl really evenly. I have pasted the circle with double sided tape and adhered the Stanizerl exactly to the middle. On the back I glued the end a Banderl and a 2nd Circle glued on, so everything looks clean.
The center did I make the front with a small circle of Christmas .......... there would also be nice any stampings or Brad ....... to fit
............. of course you can that star again in all sizes work ............
0 comments:
Post a Comment