am now really in Weihnachsstimmung! Yes it has finally arrived with me, but I also the full program started: baking cookies, listening to endless Christmas music, wrap gifts, designed Christmas cards (I'm a bit late, as every year ;-)) and I think about the Christmas tree. As was the Christmas spirit does not deny everything and is the fullest arrived.
was why I thought about it, I would share this feeling you and arrange a Christmas Special , ie There 10% on all goods whether the Dawanda Shop or my second blog (Fleamarket Villa by King) . The percentages will be deducted from each of the final total (excluding shipping). All items will be shipped on the day of receipt of payment and all that on 20 December can still go out there should still arrive before Christmas, the Post wants. :-) I wish you enjoy browsing and maybe find one or the other is still a gift. :-) Please say when ordering always with who you are! :-)))
Otherwise, I had promised you last time, still photos of my cookies. I had baked first four grades, tomorrow follow. After the treats are quickly away as I can see :-). My father had already lodged a complaint a few days ago, because he still waiting for its annual ration of biscuits, then put together a bag, then wanted to various doses are filled and the stock declined along. ;-))) Had first cinnamon, vanilla and baked two kinds of butter cookies. The heart with the inscription are actually always there in July. For it was the first cookie recipe I had baked before .... umpteen years. And somehow it always come to the memories when I was at my grandma, it smelled like cookies and I was able to nibble on the dough. The recipe is super easy, perfect for kids for now :-) and baking experiment can adapt beautifully. This year it has become the heart with a script, last year there were stars in various sizes that were glued together with a mixture of egg whites and icing sugar into a small star tower. It's also nice when dipped in the heart as a page in dark chocolate. The sky's the limit! :-)
Have a nice evening!
hope for you is not such a chaos as snow here ...
Much love
Yvonne
Addendum: The Christmas Special will run until 12/24/2010! All items are ordered on 23.12/24.12 can, after Christmas will be processed again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment