............. and again is 2 weeks past ............... I am very impressed with the entries we could admire in the blog of Challenge Challenge up your life.
But the new challenge is already at hand again!
This time we have prepared a photo inspiration to you. Do not let the photo on the blog and designed to inspire a work. Thus, the challenge is slightly larger still, we want you to process another 3 buttons on eren works.
You have until 14 January midnight in order to link your works. The winner is
it 4 Digistamps choice of designs Melje - thank you for this donation.
Here is my LO that I created with a Digistamp of Melje design.
- well - and the gremlins have crept in to make matters worse, even - I have just read inaccurate and processed only a button ................ I promise soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment