... are there until Christmas. As always, time passes so quickly. But today I opened the Christmas baking. Unfortunately, it was just too dark to take photos. The follow if cookies are still left. :-) Have combed through the weekend my 1000000 magazines and books for beautiful baking recipes, but then I mainly stuck to the classics. It smells heavenly still to cookies, Christmas music goes up and down and I enjoy every second of it. I had missed the last few weeks, me for Christmas enjoy being able to adjust and most importantly, the time is still my favorite season or should I say favorite Dekojahreszeit. :-) Here are a few pictures that were previously created, for me, the beautiful angel wings held here catchment. you are fantastically beautiful and will be determined related to the year somewhere.
One more info ... Who else is interested in the candle (Bauer silver) and the Russian Christmas balls, they're back, just as the great JUL-trailers and large Angel of zinc. Just here, look at my second blog and e-mail if interested.
Have a nice evening, I shall now make a cup of tea first and try a place. Must see now whether they are any good ...;-)
Much love
Yvonne
0 comments:
Post a Comment