wanted to show you pictures of the new little house so ... Last night, then banished to the middle ... I thought disaster must necessarily the views 1000000000000000 Sort images on the laptop, delete some, because the memory almost bursting at the seams and just out looking for a few pictures of the house. Had made during the renovation some time and thought so a few before - after - but pictures are always beautiful to watch, especially for us to remember. Bin during the sorting went to the trash, delete, and thought to myself: Why 597 elements? Before I could react at all, the trash was empty Nero Ahead ... And I still ponder on what could there be anything slipped. Long story short, the first house renovation pictures and pictures are gone! And I do not know what else. If the walls can go up!
why I have today, even if it was cloudy outside, took some food pictures. And when I was there, and finally again were pictures, because I came before this anymore. Will fill up the shop after a bit, the rest comes by and by clean and the Flea is also something again ... If not play anything unexpected happens. As so often in recent days. :-)
The definitely need it, or at least some of you still know. Because we have our old kitchen with all the bells and taken tuned only the work we needed new plate. So completely is not all finished, it still missing shelves and a few other things. "Be" But it all comes by and by ...
morning the wall cabinets are hung differently ... So because something is changing, is not as it should. I have also rearranged the kitchen twice so far, it fits not so very easy ... Who knows, maybe the pictures on the weekend already passé :-)))
wish you a nice weekend ...
Much love
Yvonne
0 comments:
Post a Comment