... or should I say a couple of weeks? Sense of time I have right now at all any more. But as these pictures are done in my old apartment, they are probably still a few weeks old. But they remind me of spring! And this memory needed I am today. Since we now live a little more rural than before, it is up to the train station or bus station or the like further than before and I've noticed today really. Because of the icy wind was blowing but almost ;-) bobble hat from his head as I so I walked home. Bitter cold it was! And the only thing that could warm me, the thoughts of the spring was coming! At home, threw in the oven, a delicious cup of tea and after the goods in the shop just put the images seen by . These I stayed connected, since they remind me a call spring, the green color of the hyacinth, the sight of the bulb ... And that I needed today ... you too? What it with you from? What cheers you on at the time when it is almost everywhere so cold today and it will snow again overnight??
Have a nice evening, until the same time: -))
Greetings
Yvonne
PS Thank you so much for all your tips on my deleted pictures ... Sorry I have not have got done ... I'm just a technical
sheep ;-) But nice of you to make you think so many!
PS Thank you so much for all your tips on my deleted pictures ... Sorry I have not have got done ... I'm just a technical
sheep ;-) But nice of you to make you think so many!
0 comments:
Post a Comment