... since I posted the last time I visited your lovely blog or extensively. For one, I realized that I simply needed more time to process certain events, for others it was hardly a minute that I could use it. For in the January / February we have our Little house on its feet are placed, now moved bag and baggage and get used to us. Photos coming I promise! When packing, I had occasionally thought about a night again fills the cabinets, because somehow it was not less. Books about books, porcelain and natural abundance of goods without end. It was a beautiful smuggling. But you dear friends and family, we have managed well without them we would have been lost! Thanks a million dear ones! Now we are still unpacking and tidying. With a few boxes will probably remain a little longer, because we still missing some furniture in which we can give things, because We use some furniture different than before. But that takes time to find the right pieces, or to be found of them. ;-)))
one but I could not give up, just issue a few flowers. They make it cozier and to be a sense of home.
all of you a thousand thanks for your always so kind words!
whether by comment or e-mail or phone, I'm always happy about it!
Begin today at times to shoot a round with you, but nevertheless already times a:
HAPPY VALENTINE!
(for tomorrow. :-))
Much love
Yvonne
0 comments:
Post a Comment