Monday, February 28, 2011

//cooltoplist.co.cc/add/

New week ... new piece ...

The weekend is gone from us before we have even noticed it was already over ... what was probably because we Saturday after Cologne are driven to a "short" flying visit. First, we picked up my old huge desk, for which we have had no place on the other we were at my favorite antique dealer and purchased a new piece. But what I really get until Wednesday ... ;-)

Can you see what it is? Determined! :-)))

the desk, I will show you some other time ... the moment I first banish him from my memory, because the monster did not fit easily with our Staircase, although that is not small. So what? As a result, the old piece was hoisted onto the garage and then through the window to its destination. I think if this continues, we are in the neighborhood soon became known as colorful dogs. :-)

Instead there are just snapshots from a different corner ;-)

wish you a great week, same time :-)))

Much love
Yvonne

0 comments:

Post a Comment