The reading minority - Monthly Theme of January, February 2011 # 38
Read a book whose title is a color appears.
.......... So I have chosen my reading material yet, but I think it is great because we come perhaps books that you would otherwise never read ................... ..
I've googled and for me:
Victoria Wolff "The world is blue" decided, because my favorite color appears in the title.
In this novel, it goes to the two principal characters, Ursula and Peter, go together in 1933 in the summer to Ascona.
It is very amusing and interesting to read what they experience everything. Angefanen of intimate togetherness to temptation, jealousy ............
And all this describes the author in a language that I was immediately addressed. She plays with formulations that allowed me good to visualize what they read ................. I felt the slight breeze was blowing and the landscape could literally see before me ................ besides, I could feel really going to feel, as did the people.
The author has packed so few stories in the novel, but what I did until I read the epilogue, which is indeed been very extensively, but for me it was very important, because it somehow adds to the history lessons of my youth ... .......... from which I've unfortunately migenommen not very much.
I flipped back a few times and read some passages through again because I wanted to read exactly the place , the formulation again ...........
....... and what can I say - I was so impressed by the style of the writer that I immediately indulged in another book by her have.
0 comments:
Post a Comment