are the instructions for the Patch Kids interesting, no for the mothers. I am always thrilled anew what to think up great ideas for Eli Thomae the Patch Kids pages. So I've picked out this week is a guide for heart pot holder. Because the heart are not just for Valentine's Day. My sewing machine would sew just do not like the heart-stitch through the many layers of the binding and quilting, she was not quite so willing, but maybe I was just too impatient.
And because I was just so beautiful here, I sewed a second pair of oven gloves for a user manual from the Danish book "Patchwork nostalgia". A little bit of it can be seen in the photo, the little triangles above and the large red triangles are folded down. This morning my mother gets Tola, as it can at the moment need a little encouragement.
0 comments:
Post a Comment