This Sunday celebrates Barbara her birthday and she gets round table set from our bloggers. Because Barbara loves roses, I have resorted to just such a substance, I tried again to Crazy Log Cabins and am also satisfied with the outcome this time.
A birthday card was included as well. But I have an old design from Sunday Sketch Fun addressed. I hope I can attract with flower and the color pink for spring.
that's not enough this week a second pair of the folded heart potholder emerged. The dishcloth as per sample should represent a moose, but I certainly am not. At least it's a big antlers.
I also have started a new project Liesel. The Ildicobolde is available as a free sample on the blog of Hilde Klatt . Four goblins are still missing, then the circle can be closed.
Two new books, I've also indulged in, of course, bags. In "The Making Bag Bible" step by step illustration of how to implement the models. Many photos round out the detailed notes, so that they understand even without much knowledge of English can do. "Great sewn bags themselves"
0 comments:
Post a Comment