Felting is a technique I love ........... is there a way a very meditative and relaxing work - -
I the raw sheep wool, kneading, Gatschen like and because I have heard many times that is about it trust many people do not - I am of the opinion that it is simple really, I I wrote a workshop to do so.
These materials you need for wet felting:
sheep wool, hot water and soap
I'll show you here how easy ...... balls, beads felts - these can then be processed further fine to chains, key rings, bag tree learning ....
In some descriptions also used in the same soapy water it, I prefer extra, because I can replace the water just when I'm too cold, or I work right in the kitchen next to the water line
To to felt ball, you have the wool into a ball shape. It is helpful here also, if in the middle of the auseinandergezupften train makes a button and the ends are then wound back and forth.
Here you can see my ball. The important thing is that the strands are auseinandergezupft always nice - so it is right fibrous is
Now I dip the ball of wool in hot water
I soap my balls a
And then it'll roll off with, press wuzeln, ......
Here one can clearly see how I auseinandergezupft the wool strand, before I had about it put
The next layer - is important to be over it puts the individual layers are again, if the lower layer only slightly felted, otherwise it felts no longer with them.
course you can also take very little wool, then you get so very fine strips
Always take a lot of nice soap, it felts better!
If you like the ball, then rinse out with hot water! In
can picture you see my ................ which took less than 5 minutes.
a small gift - guest soap in wool
wrap the soap in the sheep's wool - always thin layers, and always back and forth.
......... and then hot water - you do not need an extra soap here!
Once the surface is nicely covered with felt, you can return the soap Rinse under running water and allow to dry.
ergiebt In use, the scrub a great effect - and the felt cover shrinks gradually with the soap.
on the soap, I worked for about 5 min. I think after another 5 minutes then they would be matted quite finished.
.......... I felted already faces (pictures) and of course ............ even with the needle on occasion I will make this a workshop to do so.
way: Felting is a technique that also love children - I have felted with my kids even more .................. a very contemplative work - in which one can easily sink.
0 comments:
Post a Comment