Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thermostat Wiring Illustration

The reading minority

This is the title of a new blog - I think the idea of Bine (which own) and Caro (Outside only can) simply fantastic, and would therefore like to join.

Every 2 months ago Bine and give Caro a subject about which selects any reading material and then also in their own Blog reported. Who wants to join, can link to the side of the minority read.

Over time, will meet a very nice collection of topics - I am looking forward to it!

Read a book whose title is a color appears - this is the first topic.
I have the same going into the net and even researched decent - so some of the same to me jumped into the eye - I then decided but for a book in which appears my favorite color in the title:

The world is blue from Victoria Wolff

Let's see how it will please me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment