this year I tried something I always wanted to do once
homemade trailer made of fat (I have a rod used cooking oil) and a bird seed mix.
I've tried 3 different versions:
# 1: I have poured the food-fat mixture in half a coconut, while the same miteingegossen a thick cord
# 2: I have the feed-fat mixture in Cookie cast. This nothing should leak out, I have sealed off the cookie cutter on the bottom with foil.
# 3: I have dried pine cones dipped in grease and then rotated in the dry food - this was by far the muddy experience - I found so interesting and beautiful!
is generally advantageous if the grease after melting can be re-cool a little, it's not quite as thin and it is also good if you can cool the finished molded part on snow, because it is faster fixed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment