Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sample Church Programs.

THANK YOU!!

Thank you, thank you for your words so dear, your emails and support over the past few days, I do not know what to say. I'm still not sure whether it was right to blog, but I must admit it has helped me some. For as much my family and friends / have comforted us, or a sympathetic ear had was so hard to talk about it. To put it into words, and even to mention, I was always a touch of the heart. There are so out to write was not easy, but it was like a self-aware Make a small step towards the "lump" let go, which is on one. The write down was for some reason always easier to talk than it. If that somehow makes sense, it is hard to put into words the whole thing.

your lovely comments to me were very much to heart, but I was also shocked about how many is it happening . I'm so sorry, had to make as many this experience.

the moment I try to live my life, but there are moments when everything comes up, it will still take time, but I try and regain my optimism will not let me hang. Fortunately I have such a wonderful husband who is always there for me and very dear friends, to whom I can always rely, in any situation. Making life resume is to continue working at the shop where I have postponed the opening for various reasons, had to move to set the new Dawanda shop, our little house and prepare for the relocation and blogging again, and 1000 other things. I do not know how it is with you, but deviation and employment helps me always best and the time that passes.



If I relive the past year, it was very beautiful and very sad moments, the beautiful have to do with you. Because when I started this post is to write, I noticed I had two days ago blog birthday. A year seems so long and yet nothing! I find it incredible, because I feel as if I had only started a few months ago with my blog and not a year ago. It gives me much pleasure, is so much inspiration, I have such nice people here and in the "real" life and taken must meet. Even for that I thank you!



THANK YOU for your nice comments about which I am always so much fun, thank you for the dear readers who sign up with me and you have entered, without you there would be no point to blogging. You are the salt in the soup, so to speak. And I'm always pleased that you are "there" and let me know. Without you there would not be the same!

love all greetings
Yvonne

Addendum:
PS I have not managed to stop by you, but I'll call the day after again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment