has much more to my "Bavarian" unfortunately not enough, because I had here a little longer before going to school. :-) But was the welcome kit ;-), thanks Susie. :-) Did I even tell in the comments a perfect welcome. Could apply a little "flugs" with our guests. ;-)
From here I get great recipe tips. Many thanks again! Since it is our first "Bavarian Evening" was, I needed a little help. We liked it so well that we decided to make every year a mini Oktoberfest. We'll see if next year all compete in Dirndl and Lederhosen. :-) It was a super nice evening and thankfully we could even sleep an hour longer. :-) Photos I had not done so many, some of the decoration and the first treats ... The first had already arrived in the afternoon and eventually it went quickly and it was not enough light to photograph ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment