is the one for us at the first Christmas decoration collection held, first, at least in the corner. The week is followed by and by the rest. I had mentioned one or two times already ;-), it the last few weeks was a bit turbulent for us or the pending changes. Since I am a little superstitious, I did not say anything in advance, but on Friday we have signed and thus it is official. :-) Thanks for loving press's thumb!
If all goes well, the end of January we will move into our new house. I can not tell you how pleased I am!! Actually, the little house so very not what we were looking for. It is neither old, nor is the garden very large. But when we looked at us, it was as if we would come home. :-) The feeling we had not otherwise had the surveys. We have been looking since August and still not anticipated that it would go so fast now I can say is. Häusle we come! :-) But first need to be done however, because it is not quite finished. For us, the better, because we still can change some things.
love snow asterisk had the last couple days thinking about your words from a few weeks! "Sometimes it goes faster than you think!" You're so right! :-)
your loved ones, I wish you a nice day, I can right now, even the rain and harm the dim light of nothing, grinning like a Cheshire cat. :-) I'm already thinking about the set up and decorate. :-))) What will do a lot more fun because it gives more space to implement the ideas that have failed on lack of space.
All Love
Yvonne
0 comments:
Post a Comment