Friday, November 5, 2010

Buy Curtains And Ireland

Autumn Walk and Time for cookies will warm

Since the time change and early to be dark, I'm really arrived in the autumn. My whole mode has switched. Small fall walks, if time permits, bake the cookies and drink tea in the candlelight. Whenever real dreary autumn weather is just like so, with much rain and the sky was gray in gray, then wakes up and I'm starting my Gemütlichkeitsmodus guard against allowing me. ;-) As much as the days are filled with nothing but things to be done, so I like to take little time out and just try a gear switch back. At the moment I find it very difficult, since much has happened with us, there will be many changes and much to the run has to be brought, but still, few minutes for a cup Tea with a small biscuit should be. All the better it is then ....




match the autumn stroll, there are cookies in the form of leaves. Recently, I had found such a great big cookie cutter from Ann Clark and they had to try it one. :-)






wishes you all a nice leisurely start to the weekend!
Much love
Yvonne


0 comments:

Post a Comment