Friday, March 4, 2011

Red Mark On Tip Of Tongue

Time flies ...

time flies ... First, we doctoring or better said, the craftsmen are still at the heater around, on the other hand, there were many appointments this week and kind visit on Wednesday. For since "may" I call a year older. time again ;-))) A gift I had already shown you a bit, here's a picture. I love chandeliers! In my eyes they are just too beautiful and give each room an eye-catcher. :-) What's good for us too, because we are still a lot of improvising, as we only took our old furniture and a few Little things, that is nothing new shelves have brought to it. This follows by and by, when a piece of the right comes along. Therefore, one or the other "corner" is still a bit chaotic, there are still several boxes and I move from here to there is always something, because it is not so, as it should "should" :-) But also because it lot of fun to try out and that looks like this one there. I always like to change the purpose of Dekosachen and furniture. Thus, two cabinets that were previously migrated to other rooms in the living room, a cabinet, which previously stood in the hall, is now in the living room, mirror exchange from here to there, etc. Makes her constantly? Believe me, my husband holds a very early jeck manner. :-)))

This is a good piece! :-)


still wish you a wonderful Weekend!
What did you do?
We go tomorrow for a garden show ... the next project! Are still not doing enough to ;-)))

All the best
Yvonne

0 comments:

Post a Comment