Today is a real Käsekuchentag! First, it is the favorite cake from my husband and the birthday, on the other is now so cold and gray, that this treat one day more beautiful. :-) Had baked I send him last night, before visitors arrived and we celebrated the birthday. I say celebrate is exaggerated, coming Saturday, but we have with my favorite brother in law and Lieblingsschwägerin :-) launched at midnight and sat still with us and talked to two. Saturday will be the actual evening. We want to organize a Bavarian evening, along the lines of the Oktoberfest, we could not therefore comes to us. ;-) I'm looking forward it, with loving friends and family have a wonderful evening with delicious food and a Bißle to schlubbern what. ;-) decoration is already concerned that food is not quite as hard, just get love advice and beverages are available in the basement. Looking forward to it!
But first there is an equal Stückl Cheesecake. :-)))
wishes you a nice day, hopefully warmer than here! :-) All the best
Yvonne
0 comments:
Post a Comment